Southeast Asian Seismic Study
Fundamental Source‐to‐Site‐to‐Structure Study of Seismic Impacts and Hazards for part of South‐East Asia covering Sumatra, Java and the Malay Peninsula
followed by the propagation of the resulting seismic waves from the fault to engineered structures of interest.
- Goh Siang Huat, Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering National University of Singapore
- Kusnowidjaja Megawati , School of Civil and Environmental Engineering Nanyang Technological University
- Paul Tapponier, EOS, Nanyang Technological University
- Kerry Sieh , EOS, Nanyang Technological University
- Lee Fook Hou, Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering National University of Singapore