Jul 2019 – Dec 2019 | Meteosat Third Generation (MTG) System Engineer | CS Communication and Systems GmBH, Darmstadt, Germany.
- MTG system engineer at EUMETSAT (European Organisation for Meteorological satellites)
Apr 2018 – Sept 2019 | Lecturer | Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Frankfurt am Main, Germany. _
- Lecturer for the M.Eng Geomatics and Public Works module: Applied Remote Sensing_
Jul 2015 – July 2019 | Research Scientist | Federal Agency for Cartography and Geodesy (BKG), Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Verification of the use of Copernicus and EO data for the UN-Sustainable Development Goals
- Development of methods for land cover classification using Sentinel-1 and a combination of multi-spectral Sentinel-2 data
Feb 2012 –May 2015 | Research scientist | Institute of Environmental Physics and Center for Marine Environmental Sciences (MARUM), University of Bremen, Germany.
- Implementation in Python and designing of Automatic Seep Location Estimator (ASLE) for detecting oil slicks in SAR images and estimating locations of offshore oil seeps
Aug 2010 – Nov 2011 | Research Assistant | Remote Sensing Institute, German Aerospace Center (DLR), Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany.