- Mar. 2008 ~ Feb. 2009: Visiting Student, Seismolab at Caltech
- Sep. 2004 ~ July 2009, Ph.D., Geophysics, Univ. of Sci. and Tech. of China (USTC)
- Sep. 2000 ~ July 2004, B.S., Geophysics, Univ. of Sci. and Tech. of China (USTC)
- Oct. 2014 ~ now: Assistant Professor,Earth Observatory of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University
- Sep. 2009 ~ Oct. 2014: Post-doctoral research fellow, Seismological Laboratory, Caltech
- Sep. 2004 ~ July 2009: Research assistant, Department of Geophysics, USTC
- Feb. 2006 ~ Feb. 2008: Research assistant, Institute of Geophysics, China Earthquake Administration
- 2005-2006: Teaching Assistant, Mechanics, University of Science and Technology of China
- 2009-2013: Teaching Assistant, Advanced Seismology, California Institute of Technology
- Member of AGU since 2008
- Member of the Southern California Earthquake Center
- Peer reviewer for journals of BSSA, SRL, GRL, Earthquake Science, Chinese Journal of Geophysics (in Chinese), Tectonophysics
Source mechanism of strong aftershocks (Ms≥5.6) of the 2008/05/12 Wenchuan earthquake and the implication for seismotectonics. Science in China Series D-Earth Sciences. 52(6), 739-753. (2009).
Preliminary Report on the 29 July 2008 Mw 5.4 Chino Hills, Eastern Los Angeles Basin, California, Earthquake Sequence. Seismological Research Letters. 79(6), 855-866. (2008).
Source characteristics of the 2017 M(w)6.4 Moijabana, Botswana earthquake, a rare lower-crustal event within an ancient zone of weakness. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 506, 348-359. (0).