- Evaluating the Social and Environmental Factors behind the 2015 Extreme Fire Event in Sumatra, Indonesia. Environmental Research Letters. (Submitted).
- Inner shelf benthic foraminifera of the South China Sea, east coast Peninsular Malaysia. Journal of Foraminiferal Research. (In Press).
- Groundwater processes in a sandbar-regulated estuary, Peninsular Malaysia. Bulletin of the Geological Society of Malaysia. 66, (In Press).
- Regulating Trans-boundary Haze in Southeast Asia. Handbook of Sustainable Development in Asia. (In Press).
- Rapid cooling and cold storage in a silicic magma reservoir recorded in individual crystals. Science. 356(6343), 1154-1156. (2107).
- Post‐earthquake aggradation processes to hide surface ruptures in thrust systems: The M8.3, 1934, Bihar‐Nepal earthquake ruptures at Charnath Khola (Eastern Nepal). Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth. (2019).
- Increasing Isoprene Epoxydiol-to-Inorganic Sulfate Aerosol Ratio Results in Extensive Conversion of Inorganic Sulfate to Organosulfur Forms: Implications for Aerosol Physicochemical Properties. Environmental Science & Technology. 53(15), 8682-8694. (2019).
- Rethinking Seismic Source Model of Probabilistic Hazard Assessment in Taiwan after the 2018 Hualien, Taiwan, Earthquake Sequence. Seismological Research Letters. 90, 88-96. (2019).
- Coulomb stress perturbation after great earthquakes in the Sumatran subduction zone: Potential impacts in the surrounding region. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences. 180, (2019).
- Evaluating model outputs using integrated global speleothem records of climate change since the last glacial. Climate of the Past. 15, 1557–1579. (2019).
- Tide Gauge Records Show That the 18.61‐Year Nodal Tidal Cycle Can Change High Water Levels by up to 30 cm. Journal of Geophysical Research-Oceans. 124, 736-749. (2019).
- Multiple-grid model parametrization for seismic tomography with application to the San Jacinto fault zone. Geophysical Journal International. 218(1), 200-223. (2019).
- Where was the 31 October 1895 Charleston, Missouri, Earthquake?. Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America. 109(4), 1479-1497. (2019).
- Teleseismic Waveform Complexities Caused by Near Trench Structures and Their Impacts on Earthquake Source Study: Application to the 2015 Illapel Aftershocks (Central Chile). Journal of Geophysical Research-Solid Earth. 124, 870-889. (2019).
- Anisotropic high-temperature creep in hydrous olivine single crystals and its geodynamic implications. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors. 290, 1-9. (2019).
- Revised earthquake sources along Manila trench for tsunami hazard assessment in the South China Sea. Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences. 19, 1565–1583. (2019).
- Interannual Coral Δ14C Records of Surface Water Exchange Across the Luzon Strait. Journal of Geophysical Research-Oceans. 124(1), 491-505. (2019).
- A Bayesian Approach to Infer Volcanic System Parameters, Timing, and Size of Strombolian Events From a Single Tilt Station. Journal of Geophysical Research - Solid Earth. 124(5), 5081-5100. (2019).
- Origin of the early Cenozoic belt boundary thrust and Izanagi-Pacific ridge subduction in the western Pacific margin. Island Arc. 28(5), (2019).
- 360 Intrusions in a Miniature Volcano: Birth, Growth, and Evolution of an Analog Edifice. Frontiers in Earth Science. 7(19), (2019).
Journal articles for which publishers permit self archiving in open access repositories can be found in this list or in NTU Digital Repository.
If the PDF of the reference you look for is not available, please request a copy from EOS author. If you are looking for publications specific to an author, please browse through the people section here.
Press and Media Inquiries
Tel: (65) 6908-2265