- Time and Tide Wait for No Man. (Culver, S. J., Ed.).Troubled Waters. 33-53. (2021).
- Islamisation and the Formation of Vernacular Muslim Material Culture in 15th-Century Northern Sumatra. Indonesia and the Malay World. (2021).
- A maximum rupture model for the central and southern Cascadia subduction zone—reassessing ages for coastal evidence of megathrust earthquakes and tsunamis. Quaternary Science Reviews. (2021).
- Crustal Rotation and Fluids: Factors for the 2019 Ridgecrest Earthquake Sequence?. Geophysical Research Letters. 48(3), (2021).
- Slip rate deficit and earthquake potential on shallow megathrusts. Nature Geoscience. (2021).
- Slab Models Beneath Central Myanmar Revealed by a Joint Inversion of Regional and Teleseismic Traveltime Data. Journal of Geophysical Research - Solid Earth. 126(2), (2021).
- Long-lived shallow slow-slip events on the Sunda megathrust. Nature Geoscience. (2021).
- Andesitic (SiO2: ~60 wt%) monogenetic volcanism in the northern Colombian Andes: Crystallisation history of three Quaternary volcanoes. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research. (2021).
- Geomorphological and sedimentological records of recent storms on a volcaniclastic coast in Bicol, Philippines. Geomorphology. (2021).
- The value of China's ban on wildlife trade and consumption. Nature Sustainability. 4(1), 2-4. (2021).
- Building the Himalaya from tectonic to earthquake scales. Nature Reviews Earth and Environment. (2021).
- Using theory and evidence to design behaviour change interventions for reducing unsustainable wildlife consumption. People and Nature. (2021).
- Deriving Centimeter-Level Coseismic Deformation and Fault Geometries of Small-To-Moderate Earthquakes From Time-Series Sentinel-1 SAR Images. Frontiers in Earth Science. 9, (2021).
- Tsunami earthquakes: Vertical pop-up expulsion at the forefront of subduction megathrust: Reply to Commentary. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 557, 116744. (2021).
- Ostracods as pollution indicators in Lap An Lagoon, central Vietnam. Environmental Pollution. (2021).
- Sea level under climate change: Understanding the links between the past and the future. Climanosco Research Articles. 2, (2021).
- Common Era sea-level budgets along the U.S. Atlantic coast. Nature Communications. 12, (2021).
- Coral-based proxy calibrations constrain ENSO-driven sea surface temperature and salinity gradients in the Western Pacific Warm Pool. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology. 561, (2021).
- Filling the Disaster Data Gap: Lessons from Cataloging Singapore’s Past Disasters. International Journal of Disaster Risk Science. (2021).
- Investigating delta C-13 values in stalagmites from tropical South America for the last two millennia. Quaternary Science Reviews. 255, (2021).
- Lesson from the pass, knowledge for the future: Mythical narratives of earthquake and tsunami in Mentawai - Indonesia." In 11th International Convention of Asian Scholars. Leiden University, The Netherlands, 2019. "
- Animism: a belief system bridging the world of human beings and the world of spirits." In Friends of Museum Lecture Series. Asian Civilisation Museum, Singapore, 2019. "
- Unsettling environmental management: reflections from two environmental studies graduates in Singapore." Environmental Education Research 24, no. 2 (2018): 280-295. "
- A Borneo Healing Romance: Ritual Storytelling and the Sugi Sakit, A Saribas Iban Rite of Healing, by Clifford Sather." Journal of the Humanities and Social Sciences of Southeast Asia 174, no. 4 (2018). "
- Reimar Schefold, Toys for the Souls: Life and art on the Mentawai Islands." Wacana, Journal of Humanities of Indonesia 19, no. 2 (2018). "
- Kathryn Anderson Wellen, The open door: early modern Wajorese statecraft and diaspora." Wacana, Journal of Humanities of Indonesia 18, no. 3 (2017): 813-816. "
- Contemporary contentions of ancestral land rights among indigenous kin-groups in the Mentawai Islands of Indonesia." In Heritage and Rights of Indigenous Peoples (Patrimonio y Derechos de Los Pueblos Indigenas), edited by Manuel Castillo and Amy Strecker, 109-136. Leiden: Leiden University Press, 2017. "
- BajakPersoon: The flying Dutch anthropologist." In Woudreus Giant of the Forest: Reflections on the working life of Prof. Gerard Persoon, edited by Tessa Minter, 47-50. Leiden: Leiden Institute of Cultural Anthropology and Development Sociology, 2017. "
- A new hope for nature conservation: Indigenous movements in natural resource management and participatory approaches to biodiversity conservation on the Mentawai Islands of Indonesia." In International symposium in honour of the work of Prof. Dr Gerard Persoon, Indigenous Peoples and Natural Resource Management. Leiden University, The Netherlands, 2017. "
- The Pig Story "Tiboi Sakkoko": Storytelling of kinship, memories of the past, and rights to plots of ancestral land in Mentawai." Wacana, Journal of the humanities of Indonesia 17, no. 2 (2016): 336-373. "
- 1 of 2
- next ›
Journal articles for which publishers permit self archiving in open access repositories can be found in this list or in NTU Digital Repository.
If the PDF of the reference you look for is not available, please request a copy from EOS author. If you are looking for publications specific to an author, please browse through the people section here.