- Diffusion chronometry and the timescales of magmatic processes. Nature Reviews Earth and Environment. (2020).
- Structural control and system-level behavior of the seismic cycle at the Nankai Trough. Earth, Planets and Space. 72(1), (2020).
- Constraints on the shallow deformation around the Main Frontal Thrust in central Nepal from refraction velocities. Tectonophysics. 777, (2020).
- Hypocenter and Magnitude Analysis of Aftershocks of the 2018 Lombok, Indonesia, Earthquakes Using Local Seismographic Networks. Seismological Research Letters. 91(4), 2152–2162. (2020).
- Is there a nascent plate boundary in the northern Indian Ocean?. Geophysical Research Letters. 47, (2020).
- The impact of Ming and Qing dynasty maritime bans on trade ceramics recovered from coastal settlements in northern Sumatra, Indonesia. Archaeological Research in Asia. 21, (2020).
- Decrease in Th-230 in the Amundsen Basin since 2007: far-field effect of increased scavenging on the shelf?. Ocean Science. 16(1), 221-234. (2020).
- Coral Records at the Northern Edge of the Western Pacific Warm Pool Reveal Multiple Drivers of Sea Surface Temperature, Salinity, and Rainfall Variability Since the End of the Little Ice Age. Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology. 35(5), (2020).
- A composite rupture model for the great 1950 Assam earthquake across the cusp of the East Himalayan Syntaxis. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 531, (2020).
- Editorial: Towards Improved Forecasting of Volcanic Eruptions. Frontiers In Earth Science. 8, (2020).
- Galactic cosmic ray effects on iron and nickel isotopes in iron meteorites. Meteoritics and Planetary Science. (2020).
- Rapid identification of tsunamigenic earthquakes using GNSS ionospheric sounding. Scientific Reports. 10, (2020).
- Estimating global mean sea-level rise and its uncertainties by 2100 and 2300 from an expert survey. npj Climate and Atmospheric Science. 3(1), (2020).
- Structural Controls on Rupture Extent of Recent Sumatran Fault Zone Earthquakes, Indonesia. Journal of Geophysical Research - Solid Earth. 125(2), (2020).
- Effects of Streamlining a Bluff Body in the Laminar Vortex Shedding Regime. Journal of Fluids Engineering - Transactions of the Asme. 142, (2020).
- High mantle seismic P-wave speeds as a signature for gravitational spreading of superplumes. Science Advances. 6(22), (2020).
- Large-scale crustal structure beneath Singapore using receiver functions from a dense urban nodal array. Geophysical Research Letters. 47(7), (2020).
- On the glacial-interglacial variability of the Asian monsoon in speleothem delta O-18 records. Science Advances. 6(7), (2020).
- Segmentation and supercycles: A catalog of earthquake rupture patterns from the Sumatran Sunda Megathrust and other well-studied faults worldwide. Quaternary Science Reviews. 241, (2020).
- Crystals reveal magma convection and melt transport in dyke-fed eruptions. Scientific Reports. 10, (2020).
- Lesson from the pass, knowledge for the future: Mythical narratives of earthquake and tsunami in Mentawai - Indonesia." In 11th International Convention of Asian Scholars. Leiden University, The Netherlands, 2019. "
- Animism: a belief system bridging the world of human beings and the world of spirits." In Friends of Museum Lecture Series. Asian Civilisation Museum, Singapore, 2019. "
- Reimar Schefold, Toys for the Souls: Life and art on the Mentawai Islands." Wacana, Journal of Humanities of Indonesia 19, no. 2 (2018). "
- Unsettling environmental management: reflections from two environmental studies graduates in Singapore." Environmental Education Research 24, no. 2 (2018): 280-295. "
- A Borneo Healing Romance: Ritual Storytelling and the Sugi Sakit, A Saribas Iban Rite of Healing, by Clifford Sather." Journal of the Humanities and Social Sciences of Southeast Asia 174, no. 4 (2018). "
- Kathryn Anderson Wellen, The open door: early modern Wajorese statecraft and diaspora." Wacana, Journal of Humanities of Indonesia 18, no. 3 (2017): 813-816. "
- Contemporary contentions of ancestral land rights among indigenous kin-groups in the Mentawai Islands of Indonesia." In Heritage and Rights of Indigenous Peoples (Patrimonio y Derechos de Los Pueblos Indigenas), edited by Manuel Castillo and Amy Strecker, 109-136. Leiden: Leiden University Press, 2017. "
- BajakPersoon: The flying Dutch anthropologist." In Woudreus Giant of the Forest: Reflections on the working life of Prof. Gerard Persoon, edited by Tessa Minter, 47-50. Leiden: Leiden Institute of Cultural Anthropology and Development Sociology, 2017. "
- A new hope for nature conservation: Indigenous movements in natural resource management and participatory approaches to biodiversity conservation on the Mentawai Islands of Indonesia." In International symposium in honour of the work of Prof. Dr Gerard Persoon, Indigenous Peoples and Natural Resource Management. Leiden University, The Netherlands, 2017. "
- The Pig Story "Tiboi Sakkoko": Storytelling of kinship, memories of the past, and rights to plots of ancestral land in Mentawai." Wacana, Journal of the humanities of Indonesia 17, no. 2 (2016): 336-373. "
- 1 of 2
- next ›
Journal articles for which publishers permit self archiving in open access repositories can be found in this list or in NTU Digital Repository.
If the PDF of the reference you look for is not available, please request a copy from EOS author. If you are looking for publications specific to an author, please browse through the people section here.
Press and Media Inquiries
Tel: (65) 6908-2265