- Sea level under climate change: Understanding the links between the past and the future. Climanosco Research Articles. 2, (2021).
- Coral-based proxy calibrations constrain ENSO-driven sea surface temperature and salinity gradients in the Western Pacific Warm Pool. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology. 561, (2021).
- Filling the Disaster Data Gap: Lessons from Cataloging Singapore’s Past Disasters. International Journal of Disaster Risk Science. (2021).
- Understanding tropical convection through triple oxygen isotopes of precipitation from the Maritime Continent. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres. (2021).
- Thermal squeezing of the seismogenic zone controlled rupture of the volcano-rooted Flores Thrust. Science Advances. 7(5), (2021).
- Pollen Geochronology from the Atlantic Coast of the United States during the Last 500 Years. Water. 13(362), (2021).
- Tephra deposit inversion by coupling Tephra2 with the Metropolis-Hastings algorithm: algorithm introduction and demonstration with synthetic datasets. Journal of Applied Volcanology. 10, (2021).
- Selected Years of Monsoon Variations and Extratropical Dry-Air Intrusions Compared with the Sumatran GPS Array Observations in Indonesia. Journal of the Meteorological Society of Japan. (2021).
- Time and Tide Wait for No Man. (Culver, S. J., Ed.).Troubled Waters. 33-53. (2021).
- Islamisation and the Formation of Vernacular Muslim Material Culture in 15th-Century Northern Sumatra. Indonesia and the Malay World. (2021).
- True-amplitude versus trace-normalized full waveform inversion. Geophysical Journal International. 220(2), 1421–1435. (2020).
- Editorial: Volumes, Timescales, and Frequency of Magmatic Processes in the Earth's Lithosphere. Frontiers in Earth Science. 8, (2020).
- Trophic strategy and bleaching resistance in reef-building corals. Science Advances. 6(15), (2020).
- A Pathway to the Automated Global Assessment of Water Level in Reservoirs with Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR). Remote Sensing. 12(8), (2020).
- Incorporating temporal and spatial variability of salt-marsh foraminifera into sea-level reconstructions. Marine Geology. 429, (2020).
- Does the oil palm certification create trade-offs between environment and development in Indonesia?. Environmental Research Letters. (2020).
- The Viscosity of the Top 500 km of the Lower Mantle estimated using GPS, GRACE, and Relative Sea Level measurements of Glacial Isostatic Adjustment. American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting. (2020).
- Climate-forced sea-level lowstands in the Indian Ocean during the last two millennia. Nature Geoscience. 13, 61-64. (2020).
- Reconstruction of the 2018 tsunamigenic flank collapse and eruptive activity at Anak Krakatau based on eyewitness reports, seismo-acoustic and satellite observations. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 541, (2020).
- Paleoproduction and environmental change at Mono Lake (eastern Sierra Nevada) during the Pleistocene-Holocene transition. Paleogeography Paleoclimatology Paleoecology. 543, (2020).
- Lesson from the pass, knowledge for the future: Mythical narratives of earthquake and tsunami in Mentawai - Indonesia." In 11th International Convention of Asian Scholars. Leiden University, The Netherlands, 2019. "
- Animism: a belief system bridging the world of human beings and the world of spirits." In Friends of Museum Lecture Series. Asian Civilisation Museum, Singapore, 2019. "
- Unsettling environmental management: reflections from two environmental studies graduates in Singapore." Environmental Education Research 24, no. 2 (2018): 280-295. "
- A Borneo Healing Romance: Ritual Storytelling and the Sugi Sakit, A Saribas Iban Rite of Healing, by Clifford Sather." Journal of the Humanities and Social Sciences of Southeast Asia 174, no. 4 (2018). "
- Reimar Schefold, Toys for the Souls: Life and art on the Mentawai Islands." Wacana, Journal of Humanities of Indonesia 19, no. 2 (2018). "
- A new hope for nature conservation: Indigenous movements in natural resource management and participatory approaches to biodiversity conservation on the Mentawai Islands of Indonesia." In International symposium in honour of the work of Prof. Dr Gerard Persoon, Indigenous Peoples and Natural Resource Management. Leiden University, The Netherlands, 2017. "
- Kathryn Anderson Wellen, The open door: early modern Wajorese statecraft and diaspora." Wacana, Journal of Humanities of Indonesia 18, no. 3 (2017): 813-816. "
- Contemporary contentions of ancestral land rights among indigenous kin-groups in the Mentawai Islands of Indonesia." In Heritage and Rights of Indigenous Peoples (Patrimonio y Derechos de Los Pueblos Indigenas), edited by Manuel Castillo and Amy Strecker, 109-136. Leiden: Leiden University Press, 2017. "
- BajakPersoon: The flying Dutch anthropologist." In Woudreus Giant of the Forest: Reflections on the working life of Prof. Gerard Persoon, edited by Tessa Minter, 47-50. Leiden: Leiden Institute of Cultural Anthropology and Development Sociology, 2017. "
- The Pig Story "Tiboi Sakkoko": Storytelling of kinship, memories of the past, and rights to plots of ancestral land in Mentawai." Wacana, Journal of the humanities of Indonesia 17, no. 2 (2016): 336-373. "
- 1 of 2
- next ›
Journal articles for which publishers permit self archiving in open access repositories can be found in this list or in NTU Digital Repository.
If the PDF of the reference you look for is not available, please request a copy from EOS author. If you are looking for publications specific to an author, please browse through the people section here.