- Inner shelf benthic foraminifera of the South China Sea, east coast Peninsular Malaysia. Journal of Foraminiferal Research. (In Press).
- Groundwater processes in a sandbar-regulated estuary, Peninsular Malaysia. Bulletin of the Geological Society of Malaysia. 66, (In Press).
- Rapid cooling and cold storage in a silicic magma reservoir recorded in individual crystals. Science. 356(6343), 1154-1156. (2107).
- La Niña's Diminishing Fingerprint on the Central Indian Summer Monsoon. AGU. (2020).
- Morphological response of the Lower Yellow River to the operation of Xiaolangdi Dam, China. Geomorphology. 350, (2020).
- A comparative study of the 2013 typhoon Haiyan overwash sediments from a coastal cave and beach system at Salcedo, Eastern Samar, central Philippines. Marine Geology. 419, (2020).
- A thermodynamic model for F-Cl-OH partitioning between silicate melts and apatite including non-ideal mixing with application to constraining melt volatile budgets. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 269, 203-222. (2020).
- True-amplitude versus trace-normalized full waveform inversion. Geophysical Journal International. 220(2), 1421–1435. (2020).
- Sources of uncertainties and artefacts in back-projection results. Geophysical Journal International. (2020).
- Climate-forced sea-level lowstands in the Indian Ocean during the last two millennia. Nature Geoscience. 13, 61-64. (2020).
- Sources of uncertainties and artefacts in back-projection results. Geophysical Journal International . 220(2), 876-891. (2020).
- La Nina's Diminishing Fingerprint on the Central Indian Summer Monsoon. Geophysical Research Letter. (2020).
- Diffusion chronometry and the timescales of magmatic processes. Nature Reviews Earth and Environment. (2020).
- Organic matter isotopes reveal enhanced rainfall activity in Northwestern Mediterranean borderland during warm substages of the last 200 kyr. Quaternary Science Reviews. 205, 182-192. (2019).
- Forecasting explosion repose intervals with a non-parametric Bayesian survival model: Application to Sakura-jima volcano, Japan. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research. 381, 44-56. (2019).
- Holocene Solar Activity Imprint on Centennial- to Multidecadal-Scale Hydroclimatic Oscillations in Arid Central Asia. Journal of Geophysical Research - Atmospheres. 24(5), 2562-2573. (2019).
- Insights Into Pahoehoe Lava Emplacement Using Visible and Thermal Structure-From-Motion Photogrammetry. Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth. 124, 5678– 5695. (2019).
- Holocene sea levels in Southeast Asia, Maldives, India and Sri Lanka: The SEAMIS database. Quaternary Science Reviews. 219, 112-125. (2019).
- A comprehensive assessment of ground motions from two 2016 intra-slab earthquakes in Myanmar. Tectonophysics. 765, 146-160. (2019).
- Australasian impact crater buried under the Bolaven volcanic field, Southern Laos. PNAS. (2019).
- Lesson from the pass, knowledge for the future: Mythical narratives of earthquake and tsunami in Mentawai - Indonesia." In 11th International Convention of Asian Scholars. Leiden University, The Netherlands, 2019. "
- Animism: a belief system bridging the world of human beings and the world of spirits." In Friends of Museum Lecture Series. Asian Civilisation Museum, Singapore, 2019. "
- Unsettling environmental management: reflections from two environmental studies graduates in Singapore." Environmental Education Research 24, no. 2 (2018): 280-295. "
- A Borneo Healing Romance: Ritual Storytelling and the Sugi Sakit, A Saribas Iban Rite of Healing, by Clifford Sather." Journal of the Humanities and Social Sciences of Southeast Asia 174, no. 4 (2018). "
- Reimar Schefold, Toys for the Souls: Life and art on the Mentawai Islands." Wacana, Journal of Humanities of Indonesia 19, no. 2 (2018). "
- A new hope for nature conservation: Indigenous movements in natural resource management and participatory approaches to biodiversity conservation on the Mentawai Islands of Indonesia." In International symposium in honour of the work of Prof. Dr Gerard Persoon, Indigenous Peoples and Natural Resource Management. Leiden University, The Netherlands, 2017. "
- Kathryn Anderson Wellen, The open door: early modern Wajorese statecraft and diaspora." Wacana, Journal of Humanities of Indonesia 18, no. 3 (2017): 813-816. "
- Contemporary contentions of ancestral land rights among indigenous kin-groups in the Mentawai Islands of Indonesia." In Heritage and Rights of Indigenous Peoples (Patrimonio y Derechos de Los Pueblos Indigenas), edited by Manuel Castillo and Amy Strecker, 109-136. Leiden: Leiden University Press, 2017. "
- BajakPersoon: The flying Dutch anthropologist." In Woudreus Giant of the Forest: Reflections on the working life of Prof. Gerard Persoon, edited by Tessa Minter, 47-50. Leiden: Leiden Institute of Cultural Anthropology and Development Sociology, 2017. "
- Family Stories: Oral tradition, Memories of the Past and Contemporary Conflicts over Land in Mentawai, Indonesia." Wacana, Journal of the humanities of Indonesia 15, no. 1 (2016): 181-189. "
- 1 of 2
- next ›
Journal articles for which publishers permit self archiving in open access repositories can be found in this list or in NTU Digital Repository.
If the PDF of the reference you look for is not available, please request a copy from EOS author. If you are looking for publications specific to an author, please browse through the people section here.
Press and Media Inquiries
Tel: (65) 6908-2265