- Reconstructing eruptions at a data limited volcano: A case study at Gede (West Java). Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research. (In Press).
- Coral-based proxy calibrations constrain ENSO-driven sea surface temperature and salinity gradients in the Western Pacific Warm Pool. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology. 561, (2021).
- Filling the Disaster Data Gap: Lessons from Cataloging Singapore’s Past Disasters. International Journal of Disaster Risk Science. (2021).
- Investigating delta C-13 values in stalagmites from tropical South America for the last two millennia. Quaternary Science Reviews. 255, (2021).
- Changing chemistry of particulate manganese in the near- and far-field hydrothermal plumes from 15°S East Pacific Rise and its influence on metal scavenging. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 300, 95-118. (2021).
- Source Characteristics of the 2019 Mw 6.5 Ambon, Eastern Indonesia, Earthquake Inferred from Seismic and Geodetic Data. Seismological Research Letters. (2021).
- The Development of Volcanic Ash Cloud Layers over Hours to Days Due to Atmospheric Turbulence Layering. Atmosphere. 12(285), (2021).
- Understanding tropical convection through triple oxygen isotopes of precipitation from the Maritime Continent. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres. (2021).
- High precise dating on the variation of the Asian summer monsoon since 37 ka BP. Scientific Reports. 11(1), (2021).
- Volume and heat transport in the South China Sea and Maritime Continent at present and the end of the 21st century. Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans. (2021).
- Towards Regional Scale Stormwater Flood Management Strategies through Rapid Preliminary Intervention Screening. Water. 13(15), (2021).
- Thermal squeezing of the seismogenic zone controlled rupture of the volcano-rooted Flores Thrust. Science Advances. 7(5), (2021).
- Editorial: The Impact of Open Science for Evaluation of Volcanic Hazards. Frontiers in Earth Science. 9, (2021).
- Delineation of Upper Crustal Structure Beneath the Island of Lombok, Indonesia, Using Ambient Seismic Noise Tomography. Frontiers in Earth Science. 9, (2021).
- 'Cyclone Not Above Politics' : East Pakistan, disaster politics, and the 1970 Bhola Cyclone. Modern Asian Studies. 55(4), 1382-1410. (2021).
- The Maldives Heritage Survey. Antiquity. 85(318), (2021).
- Pollen Geochronology from the Atlantic Coast of the United States during the Last 500 Years. Water. 13(362), (2021).
- Tephra deposit inversion by coupling Tephra2 with the Metropolis-Hastings algorithm: algorithm introduction and demonstration with synthetic datasets. Journal of Applied Volcanology. 10, (2021).
- The geological history and hazards of a long-lived stratovolcano, Mt. Taranaki, New Zealand. New Zealand Journal of Geology and Geophysics. (2021).
- Reply to: Climate did not drive Common Era Maldivian sea-level lowstands. Nature Geoscience. 14, 276–277. (2021).
- Lesson from the pass, knowledge for the future: Mythical narratives of earthquake and tsunami in Mentawai - Indonesia." In 11th International Convention of Asian Scholars. Leiden University, The Netherlands, 2019. "
- Animism: a belief system bridging the world of human beings and the world of spirits." In Friends of Museum Lecture Series. Asian Civilisation Museum, Singapore, 2019. "
- Unsettling environmental management: reflections from two environmental studies graduates in Singapore." Environmental Education Research 24, no. 2 (2018): 280-295. "
- A Borneo Healing Romance: Ritual Storytelling and the Sugi Sakit, A Saribas Iban Rite of Healing, by Clifford Sather." Journal of the Humanities and Social Sciences of Southeast Asia 174, no. 4 (2018). "
- Reimar Schefold, Toys for the Souls: Life and art on the Mentawai Islands." Wacana, Journal of Humanities of Indonesia 19, no. 2 (2018). "
- A new hope for nature conservation: Indigenous movements in natural resource management and participatory approaches to biodiversity conservation on the Mentawai Islands of Indonesia." In International symposium in honour of the work of Prof. Dr Gerard Persoon, Indigenous Peoples and Natural Resource Management. Leiden University, The Netherlands, 2017. "
- Kathryn Anderson Wellen, The open door: early modern Wajorese statecraft and diaspora." Wacana, Journal of Humanities of Indonesia 18, no. 3 (2017): 813-816. "
- Contemporary contentions of ancestral land rights among indigenous kin-groups in the Mentawai Islands of Indonesia." In Heritage and Rights of Indigenous Peoples (Patrimonio y Derechos de Los Pueblos Indigenas), edited by Manuel Castillo and Amy Strecker, 109-136. Leiden: Leiden University Press, 2017. "
- BajakPersoon: The flying Dutch anthropologist." In Woudreus Giant of the Forest: Reflections on the working life of Prof. Gerard Persoon, edited by Tessa Minter, 47-50. Leiden: Leiden Institute of Cultural Anthropology and Development Sociology, 2017. "
- The Pig Story "Tiboi Sakkoko": Storytelling of kinship, memories of the past, and rights to plots of ancestral land in Mentawai." Wacana, Journal of the humanities of Indonesia 17, no. 2 (2016): 336-373. "
- 1 of 2
- next ›
Journal articles for which publishers permit self archiving in open access repositories can be found in this list or in NTU Digital Repository.
If the PDF of the reference you look for is not available, please request a copy from EOS author. If you are looking for publications specific to an author, please browse through the people section here.