- Inner shelf benthic foraminifera of the South China Sea, east coast Peninsular Malaysia. Journal of Foraminiferal Research. (In Press).
- Groundwater processes in a sandbar-regulated estuary, Peninsular Malaysia. Bulletin of the Geological Society of Malaysia. 66, (In Press).
- Rapid cooling and cold storage in a silicic magma reservoir recorded in individual crystals. Science. 356(6343), 1154-1156. (2107).
- La Niña's Diminishing Fingerprint on the Central Indian Summer Monsoon. AGU. (2020).
- Post‐earthquake aggradation processes to hide surface ruptures in thrust systems: The M8.3, 1934, Bihar‐Nepal earthquake ruptures at Charnath Khola (Eastern Nepal). Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth. (2019).
- Increasing Isoprene Epoxydiol-to-Inorganic Sulfate Aerosol Ratio Results in Extensive Conversion of Inorganic Sulfate to Organosulfur Forms: Implications for Aerosol Physicochemical Properties. Environmental Science & Technology. 53(15), 8682-8694. (2019).
- The Orange Tuff: a Late Pleistocene tephra-fall deposit emplaced by a VEI 5 silicic Plinian eruption in West Java, Indonesia. Bulletin of Volcanology. 81(3), (2019).
- Fostering water resource governance and conservation in the Brazilian Cerrado biome. Conservation Science and Practice. 1(9), 1-8. (2019).
- Rethinking Seismic Source Model of Probabilistic Hazard Assessment in Taiwan after the 2018 Hualien, Taiwan, Earthquake Sequence. Seismological Research Letters. 90, 88-96. (2019).
- Coulomb stress perturbation after great earthquakes in the Sumatran subduction zone: Potential impacts in the surrounding region. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences. 180, (2019).
- Evaluating model outputs using integrated global speleothem records of climate change since the last glacial. Climate of the Past. 15, 1557–1579. (2019).
- Impacts of Climate Change on Lake Fluctuations in the Hindu Kush-Himalaya-Tibetan Plateau. Remote Sensing. 11(9), (2019).
- Inception of a global atlas of sea levels since the Last Glacial Maximum. Quaternary Science Reviews. 220, 359-371. (2019).
- Tide Gauge Records Show That the 18.61‐Year Nodal Tidal Cycle Can Change High Water Levels by up to 30 cm. Journal of Geophysical Research-Oceans. 124, 736-749. (2019).
- Multiple-grid model parametrization for seismic tomography with application to the San Jacinto fault zone. Geophysical Journal International. 218(1), 200-223. (2019).
- Where was the 31 October 1895 Charleston, Missouri, Earthquake?. Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America. 109(4), 1479-1497. (2019).
- Stable isotopes of clay minerals from autoclave tests of oil sands: Implications for clay formation during steaming of Alberta Clearwater oil sands. Applied Geochemistry. 104, 202-209. (2019).
- Urban Flood Detection with Sentinel-1 Multi-Temporal Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Observations in a Bayesian Framework: A Case Study for Hurricane Matthew. Remote Sensing. 11(15), (2019).
- Teleseismic Waveform Complexities Caused by Near Trench Structures and Their Impacts on Earthquake Source Study: Application to the 2015 Illapel Aftershocks (Central Chile). Journal of Geophysical Research-Solid Earth. 124, 870-889. (2019).
- Anisotropic high-temperature creep in hydrous olivine single crystals and its geodynamic implications. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors. 290, 1-9. (2019).
- Lesson from the pass, knowledge for the future: Mythical narratives of earthquake and tsunami in Mentawai - Indonesia." In 11th International Convention of Asian Scholars. Leiden University, The Netherlands, 2019. "
- Animism: a belief system bridging the world of human beings and the world of spirits." In Friends of Museum Lecture Series. Asian Civilisation Museum, Singapore, 2019. "
- Unsettling environmental management: reflections from two environmental studies graduates in Singapore." Environmental Education Research 24, no. 2 (2018): 280-295. "
- A Borneo Healing Romance: Ritual Storytelling and the Sugi Sakit, A Saribas Iban Rite of Healing, by Clifford Sather." Journal of the Humanities and Social Sciences of Southeast Asia 174, no. 4 (2018). "
- Reimar Schefold, Toys for the Souls: Life and art on the Mentawai Islands." Wacana, Journal of Humanities of Indonesia 19, no. 2 (2018). "
- A new hope for nature conservation: Indigenous movements in natural resource management and participatory approaches to biodiversity conservation on the Mentawai Islands of Indonesia." In International symposium in honour of the work of Prof. Dr Gerard Persoon, Indigenous Peoples and Natural Resource Management. Leiden University, The Netherlands, 2017. "
- Kathryn Anderson Wellen, The open door: early modern Wajorese statecraft and diaspora." Wacana, Journal of Humanities of Indonesia 18, no. 3 (2017): 813-816. "
- Contemporary contentions of ancestral land rights among indigenous kin-groups in the Mentawai Islands of Indonesia." In Heritage and Rights of Indigenous Peoples (Patrimonio y Derechos de Los Pueblos Indigenas), edited by Manuel Castillo and Amy Strecker, 109-136. Leiden: Leiden University Press, 2017. "
- BajakPersoon: The flying Dutch anthropologist." In Woudreus Giant of the Forest: Reflections on the working life of Prof. Gerard Persoon, edited by Tessa Minter, 47-50. Leiden: Leiden Institute of Cultural Anthropology and Development Sociology, 2017. "
- The Pig Story "Tiboi Sakkoko": Storytelling of kinship, memories of the past, and rights to plots of ancestral land in Mentawai." Wacana, Journal of the humanities of Indonesia 17, no. 2 (2016): 336-373. "
- 1 of 2
- next ›
Journal articles for which publishers permit self archiving in open access repositories can be found in this list or in NTU Digital Repository.
If the PDF of the reference you look for is not available, please request a copy from EOS author. If you are looking for publications specific to an author, please browse through the people section here.
Press and Media Inquiries
Tel: (65) 6908-2265