- Personal level exposure and hazard potential of particulate matter during haze and non-haze periods in Singapore. Chemosphere. 243, (2020).
- Is there a nascent plate boundary in the northern Indian Ocean?. Geophysical Research Letters. 47, (2020).
- The impact of Ming and Qing dynasty maritime bans on trade ceramics recovered from coastal settlements in northern Sumatra, Indonesia. Archaeological Research in Asia. 21, (2020).
- Constraints on the shallow deformation around the Main Frontal Thrust in central Nepal from refraction velocities. Tectonophysics. 777, (2020).
- A composite rupture model for the great 1950 Assam earthquake across the cusp of the East Himalayan Syntaxis. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 531, (2020).
- Editorial: Towards Improved Forecasting of Volcanic Eruptions. Frontiers In Earth Science. 8, (2020).
- Decrease in Th-230 in the Amundsen Basin since 2007: far-field effect of increased scavenging on the shelf?. Ocean Science. 16(1), 221-234. (2020).
- Estimating global mean sea-level rise and its uncertainties by 2100 and 2300 from an expert survey. npj Climate and Atmospheric Science. 3(1), (2020).
- Structural Controls on Rupture Extent of Recent Sumatran Fault Zone Earthquakes, Indonesia. Journal of Geophysical Research - Solid Earth. 125(2), (2020).
- Galactic cosmic ray effects on iron and nickel isotopes in iron meteorites. Meteoritics and Planetary Science. (2020).
- Large-scale crustal structure beneath Singapore using receiver functions from a dense urban nodal array. Geophysical Research Letters. 47(7), (2020).
- Effects of Streamlining a Bluff Body in the Laminar Vortex Shedding Regime. Journal of Fluids Engineering - Transactions of the Asme. 142, (2020).
- Detecting events in the urban seismic wavefield using a novel nodal array in Singapore: earthquakes, blasts and thunder quakes. Journal of Geophysical Research - Solid Earth. (2020).
- On the glacial-interglacial variability of the Asian monsoon in speleothem delta O-18 records. Science Advances. 6(7), (2020).
- Segmentation and supercycles: A catalog of earthquake rupture patterns from the Sumatran Sunda Megathrust and other well-studied faults worldwide. Quaternary Science Reviews. 241, (2020).
- Morphological response of the Lower Yellow River to the operation of Xiaolangdi Dam, China. Geomorphology. 350, (2020).
- Holocene evolution of the Chan May coastal embayment, central Vietnam: Changing coastal dynamics associated with decreasing rates of progradation possibly forced by mid- to late-Holocene sea-level changes. Geomorphology. (2020).
- Cascading Partial Rupture of the Flores Thrust during the 2018 Lombok Earthquake Sequence, Indonesia. Seismological Research Letters. (2020).
- Nitrate sources and formation of rainwater constrained by dual isotopes in Southeast Asia: Example from Singapore. Chemosphere. 241, (2020).
- Estimates of plume height from infrasound for regional volcano monitoring. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research. (2020).
- Family Stories: Oral tradition, Memories of the Past and Contemporary Conflicts over Land in Mentawai, Indonesia." Wacana, Journal of the humanities of Indonesia 15, no. 1 (2016): 181-189. "
- Stranded people: Mythical narratives about the first inhabitants of Mentawai Islands." Wacana, Journal of the humanities of Indonesia 14, no. 2 (2012): 215-240. "
- Ritual meal (subuk punen)." In A taste of islands: 60 recipes and stories from our world of islands, edited by Anna Baldacchino and Godfrey Baldacchino, 174-177. Charlottetown: Island Studies Press, 2012. "
- The Authenticity of Mentawaian Art: A Perspective from the Field." In A Mini Symposium, Museum Fakes, Forgeries and the Quest for Authenticity. San Francisco, USA, 2012. "
- ‹ previous
- 2 of 2
Journal articles for which publishers permit self archiving in open access repositories can be found in this list or in NTU Digital Repository.
If the PDF of the reference you look for is not available, please request a copy from EOS author. If you are looking for publications specific to an author, please browse through the people section here.
Press and Media Inquiries
Tel: (65) 6908-2265