- Assessing Undergraduate Learning in Earth Science Residential Fieldwork. Asian Journal of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning. 10(1), 69-88. (2020).
- Climate-forced sea-level lowstands in the Indian Ocean during the last two millennia. Nature Geoscience. 13, 61-64. (2020).
- Editorial: Volumes, Timescales, and Frequency of Magmatic Processes in the Earth's Lithosphere. Frontiers in Earth Science. 8, (2020).
- Coastal GIA processes revealed by the early to middle Holocene sealevel history of east China. Quaternary Science Reviews. 233, (2020).
- Interannual Coral Δ14C Records of Surface Water Exchange Across the Luzon Strait. Journal of Geophysical Research-Oceans. 124(1), 491-505. (2019).
- A Bayesian Approach to Infer Volcanic System Parameters, Timing, and Size of Strombolian Events From a Single Tilt Station. Journal of Geophysical Research - Solid Earth. 124(5), 5081-5100. (2019).
- Polarity-Dependent Chemical Characteristics of Water-Soluble Organic Matter from Laboratory-Generated Biomass-Burning Revealed by 1-Octanol-Water Partitioning. Environmental Science and Technology. 53(14), (2019).
- In-site pollen record from the Dadiwan archaeological site and the human-environment relationship during Marine Oxygen Isotope Stage 3. Quaternary Research. 91(1), 289-300. (2019).
- Elaborating an early warning prototype to better monitor volcanic eruptions in SEA overcoming ubiquitous difficulties of the region. American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting. (2019).
- Inner Shelf Benthic Foraminifera of the South China Sea, East Coast Peninsular Malaysia. Journal of Foraminiferal Research. 49(1), 11-28. (2019).
- A geomorphological assessment of wash-load sediment fluxes and floodplain sediment sinks along the lower Amazon River. Geology. 47(5), 403-406. (2019).
- Reassessment of the 1907 Sumatra "Tsunami Earthquake" Based on Macroseismic, Seismological, and Tsunami Observations, and Modeling. Pure and Applied Geophysics. 176(7), 2831–2868. (2019).
- Spatiotemporal variations of extreme sea levels around the South China Sea: assessing the influence of tropical cyclones, monsoons and major climate modes. Natural Hazards. 98(3), 969-1001. (2019).
- Australasian impact crater buried under the Bolaven volcanic field, Southern Laos. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. (2019).
- Global monitoring of volcanic SO2 degassing with unprecedented resolution from TROPOMI onboard Sentinel-5 Precursor. Scientific Reports. 9(2643), 1-10. (2019).
- 360 Intrusions in a Miniature Volcano: Birth, Growth, and Evolution of an Analog Edifice. Frontiers in Earth Science. 7(19), (2019).
- Stratigraphic Control of Frontal Décollement Level and Structural Vergence and Implications for Tsunamigenic Earthquake Hazard in Sumatra, Indonesia. Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems. 20, (2019).
- A 3-D Shear Wave Velocity Model for Myanmar Region. Journal of Geophysical Research - Solid Earth. 124, 504-526. (2019).
- Change in seismic attenuation as a long-term precursor of gas-driven eruptions. Geology. 47(7), (2019).
- Coseismic and Postseismic Slip of the 2005 M-w 8.6 Nias-Simeulue Earthquake: Spatial Overlap and Localized Viscoelastic Flow. Journal of Geophysical Research-Solid Earth. 124(7), 7445-7460. (2019).
Journal articles for which publishers permit self archiving in open access repositories can be found in this list or in NTU Digital Repository.
If the PDF of the reference you look for is not available, please request a copy from EOS author. If you are looking for publications specific to an author, please browse through the people section here.
Press and Media Inquiries
Tel: (65) 6908-2265